Sunday, April 8, 2012

Which BIM Software is the Most Popular in the Middle East?

Which BIM Software is the Most Popular in the Middle East?
This is the "most popular" question I receive after explaining BIM is not a software itself:))

Isn't it a bit strange? Popularity is a strange criteria when you are trying to select a system for your business that will increase your competitiveness.

I want to be better than others but I want to do exactly the same what others do!

Strange way of thinking:))

I understand it is very time consuming to investigate all the technical details of the available software in the market and humans have tendency to laziness, but isn't this an important decision?

If I were you, I would first make a web search eliminate the candidates to 2-3 and then get full training on them. Then you will be able to make a healthy decision.

Have a great week!

Diyane Koseoglu
www.bimes.com




2 comments: